Nose work is a relatively new, yet extremely fun dog sport that engages your dog while teaching them to use their nose. This is a sport that you can play anytime, anywhere with your dog and gives them a great outlet for extra energy.
Unlike many dog sports, dogs of any ability level and age can participate, and many benefit greatly from nose work. It is especially useful for building confidence in shy or fearful dogs and tiring out young, energetic dogs.
***To sign up for the Intro to Nose Work class starting July 19th email email@example.com ***
$175 for each 6 week course
Training Equipment Needed For Course
- 6′ leash (not retractable)
- Flat collar or harness (no prong collars, choke chains, shock collars, or face leads allowed)
- A variety of your dog’s favorite soft treats (lots! cut up into very small pieces in a treat holder you can hook onto your clothes)
Each class is 6 weeks long; 90 minutes/class; class size limit is 8 dogs
- *New Intro to Nose Work class starts Thursday 7/19 at 5:15pm*
- Drop in Beginner Continuing Nose Work: Mondays at 5pm
- Drop in Intermediate Continuing Nose Work: Mondays at 7pm
Matrix Dog: 9975 Wadsworth Pkwy, Broomfield, CO 80021
- Intro to Nose Work
- Intro to Odor
- Continuing Nose Work
To register for the next Intro to Nose Work class email firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Note: All dogs must be healthy and current on all vaccinations (puppies need age-appropriate vaccinations and adult dogs need at least distemper and rabies— titer tests are accepted).