Home for the Holidays Polite Holiday Manners for Dogs
Are you having guests over for the holidays? Is it your turn to host Thanksgiving dinner? Are you worried about your dog’s over enthusiastic greetings embarrassing you and annoying your guests? Is your dog a world class counter surfer, just waiting to steal the turkey?
This class can help you prepare for the holidays so your dog has manners worthy of showing off and at the same time have a holly, jolly holiday themselves.
In this 3 week group class we will cover the following:
-Sit to be petted: teach your dog to greet guests and receive attention politely
-Leave it: teach your dog to withstand the temptation of holiday food or presents
-Management: prevent mishaps from happening in the first place
-Enrichment: keep your dog occupied with appropriate things
Email Patrice at email@example.com to register before it fills!
- Ideally your dog can sit for hand signal or verbal cue
- Your dog must be very friendly with people and not very dog reactive
- $100 for 3 week class (includes smaller class size and two instructors)
- Each class lasts 1 hour
- Class size limit is 7 dogs
- Sundays from 10:45am-11:45am starting November 3rd
- November 3rd
- November 10th
- November 17th
Team Spirit Agility- Arena B
8910 W. 52nd Ave.
Arvada, CO 80002
Email Patrice at firstname.lastname@example.org to register!